home style photo dish weddings tables shop chicks

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Jamie’s Family Cocoa Recipe

Whipperberry 12 Days of Christmas Day 4 Hot Cocoa

  • 2 c. nonfat dry milk powder
  • 3/4 c. sugar
  • 1/2 c. cocoa powder
  • 1/2 c. non-dairy creamer
  • dash salt

Mix all ingredients and store in an air-tight container. For an 8 oz. serving, mix 1/4 c. of mix with 3/4 c. of boiling water. Serves 12.

For Heather’s gift presentation idea click here. Enjoy!

Jamie_Signature[4]whipperberry

2 comments:

  1. I came across this page and saw that by the comments section it said, "0 love notes." And I thought to myself, how sad! I'm new to WhipperBerry, but I think it's love. ;)

    I'll have to try this one out once I stop drooling over the ganache blocks...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails